Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Apealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10 (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: Permanent
Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your In-game Name: Richard James
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:170514755
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 1.2 1.4 3.4(See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered: There's no excuse for my actions, but I feel like I have changed which is why I want to write this appeal to apologize again to LilChicken/Nutrient10 and whoever was whoever else was affected by my actions. I have taken this time to learn from my mistake and I hope we can look past at what I did and see that I made a mistake not thinking of the consequences that could happen. I also want to take this time to apologize to the admin Nutrient10 for making him use your time on me and it was unnecessary for me to straight-up lie to you about not ban evading, which made you have to spend more time to look at logs and other stuff to find out I was indeed ban evading. I miss the community and the good times I've had with friends; all the time I spent on the server and want to be able to have that fun again. Since the time I had been banned and also got caught ban evading I feel like I have calmed down and think I have become a less toxic person. The server is very unique to the Garry's Mod community and misses the server and chose to apologize again to everyone who I have been toxic too.
Additional Comment(s): Thanks for your time

Deleted member 5577

I told you the when you appealed like 2 days ago to wait some of it out this appeal isn't because you're sorry it's because you can't find anything other to play than perp... your attitude was and still is disgusting you made repeated attacks of myself and other members of the community for no good reason and you absolutely haven't changed at all. The fact that you ban evaded and got caught out then decided to make an apology shows me you're not sorry you're just looking for another way into the server.

Edit: Like to add no specific apology made to the members he's affected other than nutrient10 and me which further goes to show he doesn't care about the effects of his actions on others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.