LP7K Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist Appeal
type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10 (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for: Permanent
Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your In-game Name: Richard James
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:170514755
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 1.2 3.4(See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered: My appeal should be considered, because I believe I have changed. From taking a break from PERP to reflect on what I did was extremely disrespectful and out right wrong. What I said to LilChicken was hurtful and I again want to apologize for my childish behavior and what I said on the forum. This break really helped me to realize what I do and say can negatively affect the people in the community. I can assure you this type of behavior will never happen again from me. Again my greatest apology to LilChicken and whoever else was affected by my actions. Also sorry to Nutrient10 for lying about not ban evasion, and making you spend your time looking at logs and other stuff. This might be hard to accept my apology after you told me not to lie to you but i’m sorry, I could not help it thinking I would get banned. Which was stupid of me as at the ending I got per banned.
Additional Comment(s): Thanks for your time

Deleted member 5577

No absolutely not

you clearly haven’t learnt anything you are an extremely toxic individual and it definitely hasn’t been a long enough period for you to reflect on your actions. You have said some pretty disgusting things not only in the course of earning your ban but before this. I think you should wait at least a couple years before you appeal for me to even take it seriously. I feel like you’re just apologising because you miss perp and not because you genuinely feel bad for the horrible things you said to me. I would be more lenient but you tried to ban evade and this just proves my point. If you were sorry you’d accept it. Just wait a while.

Reaction score
Where is my apology? iirc the shit you did to me was what got you your initial ban. You can't even remember all the homophobic shit you did to me so no.

Reaction score
You told me to hang my self and you still have not apologized to me, but you see me taking responsibility of what I did and apologizing to you over steam and here.

Attachments

• ZKCTUXg.png
    ZKCTUXg.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 15

Deleted member 5577

I don't have a PLPD account and that could be f12'ed anyway lol still apology even more denied

Status
Not open for further replies.