Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Shay @Code Monkey
How long were you banned for: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: WarmishLizard
Your In-game Name: Brian Nelson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49641564

Why were you banned/blacklisted: - 2.5 - Shot a cop for no reason, in the sit decided to attempt shoot and kill a staff member several times. No intent to RP. ~Banned for Enforcer Code Monkey
Why should this appeal be considered: This should be considered because I am very sorry for what I did, I didn't understand that it was an admin as I didn't understand the police were admins. I thought we were going to Duel for a bit of fun. Originally I shot the cop as I thought a drug bust was going on but turned out there was a virus which is why the cop was there. I play this server with friends and didn't mean to cause any harm to anyone and just want to have fun with friends and others on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This is a buddy of mine and he is quite new to the server, I have been playing for a couple of years on and off. I can assure you he didn't intentionally cause issues and I have explained what he did wrong,

Reaction score
Accepted. If you do this again the ban will be longer than 3 months. There is no circumstance where it is okay to RDM staff members in a sit.

Reviewed with @Synatec

Status
Not open for further replies.