Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Shawn Michaels
Your Roleplay Name: Brian Pillman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:817094297

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban Evasion - STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was just going to go through my night in Paralake wanting to drive my beautiful Crown Victoria provided by my employer until I got stuck between a rock and a hard place. The staff members themselves are breaking the rules they just stopped role playing and kept referring to me as another guy called Momo so I just continued on and picked up my customers and didn’t think too much about it. Later on after I got out of jail the staff imprisoned and had contacted me through the scumbag platform known as discord. I already dislike using that bullshit app that just collects data and trains some scam ass AI for Microsoft. These guys just force me to screen share and just ban me over seeing an image of WWE champion Bret Hart next to the newgrounds Alien and were like yea that’s all the evidence we need to disable my account in perpheads. I just made new friends through playing a lot of courier and even gave some nice delivery tips to my friend who did lots of co-op driving with me. It’s such a shame that I barely got to drive the Van Doorn around the city. I was hoping to do some road crew to clean the city up since the police force seems to be extremely incompetent at their jobs they just flood the streets with their stupid ass dodge charges and pretty much kill themselves by running head first into a building that has dudes with assault rifles. When I play cop I never see these fools take cover or anything just running in and getting themselves killed. Bad cops should be getting banned tbh I think it’s toxic. But anyways I think higher members of the community should make themselves aware that they need to set a good example for people instead of just breaking character to say something to someone. Would be cool if they just used that menu in-game to hit me up or left me a message on the forums. They originally just used discord and steam to contact me so I thought that was the go to but now the community manager himself just said use the forums for sure. I just hope the moderators don't misguide me around with that clown shit and keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.