- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L or AL1
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day
Your Steam Name: E91947343
Your Roleplay Name: Shaun gordan
Your SteamID: 76561198647624011
Why were you punished?: Disconnected while unconscious, made me lose xp
Why should this appeal be considered?: My game crashed when this happened and I’ve just tried logging on to come back in as quick as I could and I got banned and I couldn’t get the video as I didn’t how to clip videos for evidence because I’m a new player and didn’t know that that was a thing im so sorry about this could you please forgive me
Additional Information: My game crashed and pc was bugging when this event happened
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L or AL1
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day
Your Steam Name: E91947343
Your Roleplay Name: Shaun gordan
Your SteamID: 76561198647624011
Why were you punished?: Disconnected while unconscious, made me lose xp
Why should this appeal be considered?: My game crashed when this happened and I’ve just tried logging on to come back in as quick as I could and I got banned and I couldn’t get the video as I didn’t how to clip videos for evidence because I’m a new player and didn’t know that that was a thing im so sorry about this could you please forgive me
Additional Information: My game crashed and pc was bugging when this event happened

