Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: WifeBeater_911
Your Roleplay Name: Craig Alfie-Robinson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:776124004

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: not complying under gunpoint and failed to leave scene of shootout

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was never told to do something under gunpoint and would appreciate it if i had my ban reduced from 2 weeks down to 1 week.

I don't know what else to say .................................................................................................................................................../

Reaction score

As this is a dispute, you must provide a form of evidence. A video or the demo of the incident will help.

Please provide evidence within the next 48 hours or this will be denied.

WifeBeater_911

Communication Banned
Reaction score

WifeBeater_911

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's clearly shown in that video that you are running around, despite there being fired several shots in the area. Why are you not attempting to preserve your life and run away?
i understand what i have done but i dont think i should get banned for 2 offences even though i have just broken 1 rule

Reaction score

You failed to follow both rule 3.4 and 3.6 by simply standing around in a shootout and not leaving. If someone was having a gunfight near you in real life, would you just stand around within 10 meters and watch? No, you would leave, as you should have here.

Furthermore, you are not banned for failing to comply under gunpoint. Your ban reason explicitly states "3.4, 3.6 - User failed to leave the scene of a shootout, causing them to be shot in crossfire by a TFU shooting a shooter.". You broke both 3.4 by putting your life at risk by being around a shootout in which you were uninvolved as well as 3.6 by actually getting killed because you didn't preserve your life - by running away. Both of these rules cover this situation.

Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.