Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: WifeBeater_911
Your Roleplay Name: Craig Alfie-Robinson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:776124004

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 and 3.6

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Gmod Server Moderators,

I am writing to appeal my two-week ban from your server for the violations 3.4 and 3.6. I understand that I made mistakes, and I regret the actions that led to my ban. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused and assure you that I will make every effort to abide by the server rules in the future.

I have read and fully understand the server rules, and I am willing to accept any measures that you may take as a result of my actions. I am committed to being an active and positive member of the server community.

I ask that you consider reducing or lifting my ban, and I promise to do better in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to rectify the situation.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Reaction score

Dear [Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I recently received your apology, and while I appreciate your effort to address the situation, I find myself unable to fully accept it based on the fact that it was generated using artificial intelligence.

While AI technology has made impressive advancements in recent years, an apology holds significant weight when it comes from a place of genuine reflection and personal accountability. Though I acknowledge the convenience and accessibility that AI provides for communication, I believe it falls short in capturing the nuances of human emotions and understanding the true impact of our actions on others.

An apology should ideally involve empathy, sincerity, and a willingness to take responsibility for one's actions. It should reflect an understanding of the consequences and demonstrate a genuine desire for growth and change. Regrettably, an AI-generated apology lacks the inherent human qualities necessary to convey these essential aspects.

Given the circumstances, I kindly request a more personal and sincere apology from you. I believe that open and honest communication between individuals is vital for healing, understanding, and moving forward. Your willingness to engage in this dialogue and take the time to craft a genuine apology would mean a great deal to me.

Please understand that my intention is not to dismiss or devalue the efforts you made to address the situation. I genuinely appreciate your attempt to apologize through any means available to you. However, I believe that a personal and heartfelt apology would have a stronger impact on our relationship and contribute to a more meaningful resolution.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope we can have a sincere conversation to address this matter further.

Sincerely,[Your Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.