Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ravth3gav
Your Roleplay Name: Kush McDealer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713839762

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i have been banned for being the brother of another account that is banned. The console has banned me permanently because it thinks i am trying to ban evade, when I am not

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because it is a False Ban and I have not done anything wrong. My previous ban appeals have all been denied due to the lack of evidence showing how this account will not be just used by frostedflakes to play while he is banned. This is not the case because, frostedflakes has no access to the ravth3gav account or my home PC. This means he will not be able to access and play on my account while I am not at home.

Also may I add that I have been told I am not passionate about playing on the perpheads server. This is not the case. Although I have a small amount of hours played, I still enjoyed it enough to car about being banned and want to play again. For the last few months I have been forced to watch the POV of my friend playing the game and have been missing out on lots of fun.

Another thing I wanted to address was that some mods think me and frostedflakes are the same person because I coincidentally only dispute for bans when the frostedflakes account is also banned. This is not the case. I am the older brother of frostedflakes and only come back home for the weekends meaning most of my disputes are only posted on weekends or off-days. I have proof I am not the same person as frostedflakes because I have clips of us playing together which shows how we cant be the same person.

I have also been previously unbanned when I was banned for this same situation. I logged in and was banned but then appealed because it was a false ban due to me being on the same IP as frostedflakes. I was then Unbanned and could play until I came back the next week to see I was banned by the console again for being on the same IP as frostedflakes.

Please could some mods respond to this and try to work with me as best they can to solve this situation. It is unfair that i have been banned on behalf of someone else's actions and I think I deserve justice.

Additional Information: Discord: Akou#5536