Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kavallero
Your Roleplay Name: John Holden
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44173309

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Posting phishing links in Discord.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My discord, steam and all other applications on my computer were hacked by a virus I got a couple of weeks ago. I thought I fully deleted the virus with malwarebytes but it had been running in the background since. After my discord started acting weird and send all my friends and servers I was listed in fishy links so I knew my discord had still been compromised. I've changed all my passwords on all my actively used accounts and bypassed security. Discord assured me my account is now safe.

I had been permanently banned from server, which is understandable but the whole forum ban I still don't understand. Please someone look into this other than Efan himself. He has a personal beef against me because I had normal discussion with a colleague of his which he for some reason took very personally.

Additional Information: Not really additional information but just want to let everyone know that I was an active player in the server and always tried to follow server rules. If you would check my server time compared to all the bans/warns I received you would see that I had no intention to harm this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.