Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: My latest ban apology (https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-fredy.46107/) got denied apparently because I’ve been making some kind of actions on the perpheads discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: I’m currently banned on perpheads discord which you guys can check on there the ban was issued because I’m CWB which is completely understandable, but I’ve not done anything toxic in anyway either have I used ever any ALT accounts on discord I’ve always and I always only use DarkKain#5497. If I however have done anything toxic in anyway which I really don’t believe because all I did on that server was once join voice channel and talk with Conyo, Tinky and some other people which I don’t remember.

So he either is considering me for someone else or just providing false information.

Additional Information: I’ve tried to get in contact with Efan now for several days but he’s not accepting my Steam friend request so I can get to know more in detail about what I’ve done. Thank you for reading.
Perpheads Forums

Reaction score
After discussing with Ethan we've agreed that we will discount any allegation regarding an alternative account.

@Google Chrome, due to how this was factored into your recent appeal, we will be changing your full community ban to be 1 year in length. You will be issued with a Communication Ban which will last until your have demonstrated that you can behave yourself and treat others respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.