Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: oscar the shark slayer
Your Roleplay Name: charles hennesy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561198360801025

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I owned shop7 i was on my way out i locked the door behind me i was outside on the side walk in the public i look to my left and someone just starts runnin away. Then aqua is to my right talking about put my hands up. Now at the time i dont know this is aqua the first thing i said was "you cant rob here" and aqua says this is a raid. I ask how this is a raid if were outside and theres only aqua there. In the map rules it says UNDER NO CIRUMSTANCES. Aqua does not reply and just says this is a raid this a raid and i was like yea just shoot me cause im not gonna rp if someone circumstance is "this is a raid" they did not attempted to break in all they did was a door check but i thought it was next door before i put 1 plus 2 i do a f6 and of course aqua is the one who replies i bring up the map rules and he goes to say i broke rule 3.4 and such that i dont care about my life. Now at the time i was under the impression that no robbery can happen outside on the side walk in the public and i let aqua know this only says to say im ignoring him when the only thing he replies to when i said such things was i broke rules and that he knows the rules. At first in the f6 before i storm off he wanted to know something i reply and we continue to argue then stats hes gonna ban me. I let him know how i didnt play along because im under the impression nothing can happen to me and hes just petty and replies w he knows the rules and that i broke the rules about not caring for mylife yea im not because i told him at first he cant rob here as i said under the impression nothing can happen to me.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Aqua is petty. Other players have problems w him too. only time i ever have a problem in this game is when aqua comes i play correct and respond to police and robberies. i let aqua know if this was woods and you were outside telling me to put my hands up i wouldve done it but i thought the rules were i couldnt be robbed and the only thing he was saying was this was a raid.

A1L

Reaction score
As per 2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker "If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the report function (F6 key) has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.", and as stated it wasn't a mugging so you should've complied, so what exactly is there to dispute?

Reaction score
only options were apology and dispute and it wasnt an apology and so because 1 person says its a raid that makes it okay? if thats the case you can say its a raid any where and thats okay what is considered a raid? a word? it was just aqua thats not a raid thats robbery. i wasnt aware of that rule nor did aqua help with understanding the rules

Reaction score
This was a raid, and we had no intention of mugging you as you were outside. My dumbass had left my gun in the trunk and had to quickly go grab it before I began breaking in. Since you were right there as we approached, ready to raid, aquaa gunpointed you so we wouldn't have any issues. If you'd have complied (and lived) you would have seen me return and begin breaking in as quickly as I possibly could. Our intent the entire time (even before we got out of the car) was to find a raid.

Reaction score
you didnt return regardless you left the area first off so how does that not conclude the raid. gunpointed me ina a public area thats why i didnt comply as i said

Reaction score
Hi,

I'll start addressing your points/information bit by bit.

Aqua does not reply and just says this is a raid this a raid and i was like yea just shoot me cause im not gonna rp if someone circumstance is "this is a raid" they did not attempted to break in all

This is the reason that got you banned. Failure to comply under gunpoint and showing a blatant disregard for your life, consequentially leading you to lose your life. We did not attempt to break in because you just exited as we walked up to the door to bobby-pin it. As an inhabitant of the property, you are extremely likely to shoot us in the back and stop us from raiding, so I proceeded to disarm you to increase our chances of survival. I explained to you that you were not being mugged and robbed several times throughout our interactions in the incident and the report.
i do a f6 and of course aqua is the one who replies
"Of course aqua is the one who replies" - You literally made a report asking me about the situation, of course I am going to reply??? You directed a question at me.

Aqua is petty. Other players have problems w him too.
I find it interesting how no one complains. Earlier yesterday, someone made a joke about me using ESP and Aimbot after I raided them, and you literally UNIRONICALLY replied with something like "It's always something with aquaa i stg" - When the statement was clearly a joke. I have not once been approached by any member of senior administration with any successful or valid complaint since I have become a mod. You and perhaps one buddy of yours do not make up some large majority of users who are complaining about me.
it was just aqua thats not a raid thats robbery.
Again, it was not a robbery, you were being disarmed and you are repeatedly ignoring the critical details. You failed to comply under gunpoint and got yourself killed as a result.

i wasnt aware of that rule nor did aqua help with understanding the rules

This part is laughable, I offered you assistance in understanding any server rules several times before banning you on both occasions iirc, and in this instance, I literally explained the rules you broke and copy pasted the rule directly and explained what you should have done in this situation.

you didnt return regardless
You wouldn't know if steelo returned, because you got yourself killed. He returned shortly after and the raid was conducted as planned.
gunpointed me ina a public area thats why i didnt comply as i said

You were explained this by me, and now A1L as well. You must comply even if you feel like someone is breaking rules. I explained this to you yesterday thoroughly when you questioned the competency of the rule.

The only thing you can dispute here is whether or not you complied under gunpoint, and as you have stated, you didn't. So I am just as confused as A1L is as to what exactly you're disputing here.

Reaction score
Hi I'm involved as one of the cops who responded. There was a raid we had a burgler alarm which alerted us to the area which me and another officer responded to. I can upload my POV if need be if you don't believe me.

A1L

Reaction score

There is nothing to dispute, seems like you were already explained what you should've done and why what aquaa did wasn't against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.