Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: got banned for a full month for talking in shout box for asking for a reason why I was banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 1 month for that is ridiculous I don't want to hear some bs excuse why its not insane to give a 1 month/2 month ban for that. Ive been banned for 2 long for the littlest of things. Its getting a bit dead now just want some admin with smarts to think about this dispute and realise that people have been banned for way less time for doing something way worse.

Reaction score

You have been told SO MANY TIMES to MAKE A STAFF COMPLAINT and STOP MAKING DISPUTES. I am not sure if English is your first language, or perhaps you have difficulty reading and comprehending things so I have written it in big letters and bolded it, and I will translate it into some of the most common languages for you. You were also forum banned for constantly spamming these disputes, if you post another dispute you're going to be forum banned again.

English (for the last time): Make a staff complaint, you can not dispute a ban after it has already been denied.
Chinese: 向工作人员投诉,您不能在禁令被拒绝后对禁令提出异议。
Hindi: एक कर्मचारी शिकायत करें, आप प्रतिबंध को अस्वीकार करने के बाद उस पर विवाद नहीं कर सकते।
Spanish: Haga una queja del personal, no puede disputar una prohibición después de que ya haya sido denegada.

Aeaa9yQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.