Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: got banned for a full month for talking in shout box for asking for a reason why I was banned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I simply want to know why I'm banned because as far as i know i was banned for 2 weeks for interrupting someone getting robbed and then after that it has gotten extended to 2 month for making disputes and talking in shout box, its not like I was bombing the shout box in reality I've done barley anything wrong but for some reason 2 months seams like a normal punishment time for what I've done.

Additional Information: I shouldent get banned for 2 months extra for making disputes and talking in shout box (I wasn't spamming nonsense in them)

Reaction score

Anymore disputes from this point on will result in a forum ban.

Since you clearly have problems with reading what you’ve told I will break it down in words with as little syllables as possible:

I make your ban longer as you have bad record and break rule a lot.

As explained here: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-dispute-aquaa.53571/#post-409758

Doge makes your ban have more time as you came on forums and were mean and rude about your ban.

If you have anymore questions just DM me directly because frankly no one wants to see you spam the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.