Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: michaellon13
Your Roleplay Name: Douglas Corsa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634835439

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Spectating a shootout which resulted in his death after ignoring several warnings to leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i honestly dont know how i get banned for this. and he only said it once and as u can see at the end of the clip i was backing up and i died and there was like 15 people there and i am the only one that got banned.if he told me the second time or gave me more time i would have ran away.and it wasnt like i was a threat to anyone i was carrying binoculars and he had no reason to runn over there he was raiding parker and ran over and told us move away.

Reaction score

After reviewing your clip, it is evident that you showed no regard for your own life by spectating a shootout directly, even going as far as using binoculars to get a better view. When the shootout shifted to Bazaar Rear Parking you should have immediately sprinted away instead of slowly edging backwards so you could still watch what was going on. This is clear 3.4 and is even defined within the rule ;
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.

If you feel like Aquaa's actions were not allowed due to you being unarmed then you will need to make a Staff Complaint, but we do not feel like Aquaa broke any rules here.

Reviewed with @steelo @Tilin @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.