Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @awsomegamerhq
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: mohamed pablo
Your Roleplay Name: mohamed pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556778222

Why were you punished?: so pretty much i was stoped by police for having a gun on me and my mom came in the room and turned off my pc

Why should this appeal be considered?: beacuse i have just brought premium and we where agrguing about it beacuse she dosent want me to spend money on games as i got gmod recently and beacuse of it she came into my room while i was talking to the police and bieng loud and un plugged it im only new so no one knows me and knows i wouldnt so that but i promise i wouldnt i have just spent like my last bit of money on premium beacuse i like the server and like to play it "sorry for writing so much im just angry about it not at you but my mom'

Additional Information: i love the server and enjoy playing is please dont take this away from me

A1L

Reaction score
Unfortunately logs show us you manually disconnecting, not timing out which would've happened if your PC would've turned off, are you really being truthful?

Reaction score
sorry about that just made an account here early today but im not lying bro ive read server rules and know its banable ive been grinding the server with my mates and just brought premium i wouldn't do this and im sorry for making so many appels im tires and didnt see the gmail

Reaction score
Have you seen what I replied? Logs show you disconnecting manually, not timing out. And you also had a lot of drugs on you so I assume this is why you disconnected.
sorry about that just made an account here early today but im not lying bro ive read server rules and know its banable ive been grinding the server with my mates and just brought premium i wouldn't do this and im sorry for making so many appels im tires and didnt see the gmail thats what happend and yes i was bieng truithfull

A1L

Reaction score
sorry about that just made an account here early today but im not lying bro ive read server rules and know its banable ive been grinding the server with my mates and just brought premium i wouldn't do this and im sorry for making so many appels im tires and didnt see the gmail thats what happend and yes i was bieng truithfull

You've pretty much just repeated what you said in your other replies, you did not time out, you disconnected manually. Do you understand what I am saying to you?

Reaction score
You've pretty much just repeated what you said in your other replies, you did not time out, you disconnected manually. Do you understand what I am saying to you?
and im saying my pc was turned off do you understand what I'm saying to you pretty sure I'm typing in English like bro why would i lie lmao ican hop on give the police my drugs go to jail and its all sorted

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
and im saying my pc was turned off do you understand what I'm saying to you pretty sure I'm typing in English like bro why would i lie lmao ican hop on give the police my drugs go to jail and its all sorted

The logs would've said you timed out not that you disconnected manually, you are missing the whole point, you will serve your ban and your drugs will be taken off you after your ban

Reaction score

As stated above, your PC was not turned off otherwise, it would have stated you timed out in server logs, which it doesn't. For this reason, the ban will remain and you will be requested to hand the drugs over once your punishment has expired. @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.