Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: masterfulaikido
Your Roleplay Name: Aikido Segaul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:796998836

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5: Killed 4 people at bazaar with no elaboration, Disconnected when a report was opened with him

Why should this appeal be considered?: When I died in that video, I alt tabbed to upload it and my gmod was not letting me alt tab back in, I waited 5 mins in an attempt to go back in because I did not want to lose my bazaar shop.... when I relaunch the game I see that I am banned for evading a report which was not my fault.

I had been chased by all of them purple guys 20 mins ago and they were beating the fuck out of me, made me bleed and injured. So I looked for them after I bought a bandage then killed them. I did not know there was a report open because my game crashed and I wanted to continue playing hence joining back right after.

This is simply a misunderstanding I hope you can understand, thank you.

Reaction score

In regards to this being a Mass RDM, I am accepting the dispute on that, as am I accepting the accusation of leaving to avoid the sit. I will be keeping this dispute open however in case you want to dispute more of the ban than the error of judgement on this being a massRDM.

After reviewing logs, and evidence shown, it’s credible that you had a reason potentially to shoot 2 of the people you shot. One I am unsure about, and one of them I’m almost certain you shouldnt have killed. I am of course referring to the player you shot who was at the bazaar the whole time between you respawning and you killing him. In order to dispute this you will need to provide the demo file of the incident. It should be the most recent demo in your ”phdemos” folder in “data” within your garrys mod folder.

Your new ban reason:
2.5: When enacting revenge for an assault, Killed an uninvolved and unarmed player at bazaar solely through association with the gang of his attackers.

You did ask this in help chat too now that I see that gives me more reason to suspect you knowingly killed that person on the basis of association and nothing else:
“[Help] if a couple individuals from an org wronged me can i kill all of them who were in the presence?”

As for the potential 3.4 by the individual who killed you, This is being looked into.

Last edited:
Reaction score

In regards to this being a Mass RDM, I am accepting the dispute on that, as am I accepting the accusation of leaving to avoid the sit. I will be keeping this dispute open however in case you want to dispute more of the ban than the error of judgement on this being a massRDM.

After reviewing logs, and evidence shown, it’s credible that you had a reason potentially to shoot 2 of the people you shot. One I am unsure about, and one of them I’m almost certain you shouldnt have killed. I am of course referring to the player you shot who was at the bazaar the whole time between you respawning and you killing him. In order to dispute this you will need to provide the demo file of the incident. It should be the most recent demo in your ”phdemos” folder in “data” within your garrys mod folder.

Your new ban reason:
2.5: When enacting revenge for an assault, Killed an uninvolved and unarmed player at bazaar solely through association with the gang of his attackers.

You did ask this in help chat too now that I see that gives me more reason to suspect you knowingly killed that person on the basis of association and nothing else:
“[Help] if a couple individuals from an org wronged me can i kill all of them who were in the presence?”

As for the potential 3.4 by the individual who killed you, This is being looked into.

After looking back through my clips I believe you are right in regards of killing 1 innocent individual, the shop owner with a grey beard was not involved, I'm sorry for killing him.

I had been a kid in a candy shop and saw a perfect time for revenge, and did not identify all of the people to double check they were all involved. I'm very sorry for breaking the rules due to my incompetence in this matter, it will not happen again.

I hope you can give me the benefit of the doubt and forgive me for this matter.

My apologise to whom was involved and for your time.