Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kommandant A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Izgala Sibakabaka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20

Why should this appeal be considered?: A1L claims there were officers at bazaar when I shot him even thought the officers had just left the area which is why I decided to kill him. He also claims I disconnected "when an active admin report was open." This MAY be true but I never noticed it since I alt tab and quit as soon as I respawn.

Additional Information:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mim

Reaction score
Kommandant A1L banned me because or personal beef not because of legitimate reasons.
Ill ask you once to remove this from the appeal unless you have categorical evidence of A1L doing the ban for this exact reason, if that's the case you should make a staff complaint and leave this particular part out of the ban dispute.

Reaction score
Hello here you can see that the cops were still next to @A1L When you executed him:
aymXTKB.png

And this is a screenshot 5 sec after he died with TFU already at bazaar:
b6WdVhg.png

4Axlw24.png

A1L

Reaction score
I’m at work but I’ll make a attempt to respond, you killed me 5 seconds after Niko left and iirc cop was next to me, i created a admin report with you but you disconnected

Reaction score

Failure to provide evidence as requested and there was also evidence, which illustrated the reason for your ban, provided by another staff member in this thread.

If you genuinely believe you were targeted then make a Staff Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.