Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Ruslan24
Your Roleplay Name: Nikolas Kowalski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:687009731

Why were you punished?: 1.2, 1.4: Provocative language and actions towards users he is fully aware of being arabic. Ban length due to literally being warned and told to stop racially aggrivated behaviour towards those individuals.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I bought party pooper went to a crowd near bazaar and i shot party pooper and say allahu akbar "god is great" as joke im myself muslim so i dont see what the problem is saying god is great is that breaking rule banned for 1 year for saying allahu akbar me from uzbekistan allahu akbar is not racism its word in islam. I have read the rules but i never seen in the rules saying allahu akbar is not okey.

Hello the purpose of a dispute is to dispute the bans validity, I am satisfied the ban was issued for good reason and that you had violated the rules. If you want to be unbanned earlier than a year I would suggest making another appeal with the type 'apology'.

Clearly shouting "allah akbar" whilst detonating a party popper is going to upset some people so you shouldn't have done it.

Back