Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: KB-
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Costello
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507422596

Why were you punished?: 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is a massive overreach of moderation power and abuse of quite a vague rule.

I said two things in OOC.

1. FREDYS IRL NAME, IMMA DOX IT IS FRED!!!!!!! I said this as a joke as I saw Freddy join the server. Bnjemann then proceeds to delete that message I sent in OOC and gives me a frankly sissy reason for doing so after I open an F6. I then commenced a staff report against him as I found his reason to be unsatisfactory and he was told.

2. Half an hour later, I said this in OOC in response to Bnjemann saying he is from England " nah hes romanian and an illegal immigrant, he hopped on a truck thru the border". Bnjemann then deletes this message. I then immediately open an F6 to contact A1L to ask why Bnjemann was abusing his delete power, at which time Bnjemann hijacks the ticket and says "You need a break", then bans me for a month.

This ban was done in a Vexatious manner. He was angry I was staff reporting him (as shown in F6 logs) and then proceeded to find any reason possible to attempt to glorify his own self ego and ban me. Am I really getting a ONE MONTH BAN for harmless jokes and banter in OOC? This man (Bnjemann) clearly demonstrated that he is unable to properly exercise his permissions, as he has abused his power to not only censor messages, but to ban me after I made two harmless jokes.

Additional Information: N/A

KB-

Reaction score
I've also just seen that he's edited the ban reason to this just now
1.1, 1.2,1.4: problematic conduct all day, Incinuating users racial backgrounds and making prejudiced comments.

What absolute abusive rubbish. OOC is a friendly channel where sarcasm, jokes etc are frequent. This guy was scared I was reporting him to abuse of permissions and has tried to get a cheap rise out of me by banning me.

How is "nah hes romanian and an illegal immigrant, he hopped on a truck thru the border" Incinuating users racial backgrounds? ITS CALLED A JOKE!!!!!!!

Making prejudiced comments? What? By that standard everything done on Perpheads is prejudiced.

Problematic conduct all day? I had not caused any problems. I am a model police officer who has been responding to calls throughout the day and my only incident was this one. The banning admin has greatly exaggerated his reasoning. This ban is 100 PERCENT Specious in nature.

KB-

Reaction score
He has also just banned me from the shoutbox for talking to Kevko about my situation. 1.3 would not apply, since I was talking to a member of staff, as stipulated here.

"Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the in-game report menu, the Action Requests and Staff Complaints forums on the website or when speaking to a member of staff."

Reaction score
Could you also account for this comment too, it would help us make our decision on your ban. I warn that any comments such as this whether it was intentional or a terrible joke are not tolerated and amount to violations of 1.1/1.2
[OOC] dont talk to me, I bet youre eastern european

Reaction score
He has also just banned me from the shoutbox for talking to Kevko about my situation. 1.3 would not apply, since I was talking to a member of staff, as stipulated here.

"Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the in-game report menu, the Action Requests and Staff Complaints forums on the website or when speaking to a member of staff."
I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear when writing the rules, this part is intended for direct messaging and not an open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.