Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Carrot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Hate_zacbritishcat
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Sandimanie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115193645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 Killed an officer in the middle of bazaar unprovoked for previously giving them max prison time and max ticket. Bad record on 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not have a complete understanding of the rule 3.4 even after being banned for it prior to this incident. I went over it after my previous ban for it this incident was a lapse in judgement. I assumed that I could get revenge on the cop who arrested me as long as I did not break NLR. I assumed I could because in Rule 3.4 - Criminal Activity it says you are not allowed "To initiate a shootout with Police over a minor punishment (small ticket and/or minor jail sentence)" I thought that since I was given the max ticket and max time and was not breaking nlr that I could go back and get revenge. I assume I was in the wrong because I was banned for it but I ask for you to try and look at it from my point of view. Also very late again

Additional Information: I have a clip of it if requested

Reaction score
You sound like you are making a dispute.

If you wish to dispute your ban as you do not think it is valid, please title it dispute and attach evidence.

If you agree your actions were wrong and you wish to apologise, I would recommend apologising in the post.

If you believe the ban length is too severe, please make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
You sound like you are making a dispute.

If you wish to dispute your ban as you do not think it is valid, please title it dispute and attach evidence.

If you agree your actions were wrong and you wish to apologise, I would recommend apologising in the post.

If you believe the ban length is too severe, please make a staff complaint.
Ok I changed it to dispute but I dont think it was carrots fault and if im overlooking something in the rules let me know

A1L

Reaction score
You are not allowed to get revenge on police officers for them jailing you. Also as this is a dispute now, you will have to provide some sort of evidence if you wish to continue.

As per rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."

Reaction score
What evidence do you want a clip of me killing the cop? And yeah I didnt see that part of the rule there wasnt much benefit from it

A1L

Reaction score

I will close this as by my reply you should understand that you can't get revenge to kill the officer for jailing you, I would recommend to make an apology for breaking the rules and it may be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.