Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Carrot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Totally not Heisenburg
Your Roleplay Name: Colton Doksa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84542170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killed police officers for no justifiable reason after running away from a taxi he was a passenger in that had been stopped after a police chase. Disconnected while unconscious as I was speaking to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Cause the whole thing is stupid first off I Didnt kill a single Cop too my knowledge before they double tapped me in the head Also I WAS NOT THE ONE DRIVING THE FUCKING TAXI I WAS THE PASSENGER FOR FUCKS SAKE Also the only reason i pulled out a gun was because of the taxi driver, He was high and out of control and one more thing I didnt Disconnect while you were speaking too me my fucking Game crashed you can even check the logs cause i was asking people if they we're also having heavy lag spikes before it said Connection to server Lost so dont Put everything onto me for fucks sake i didnt do a single thing here but am being giving ALL THE CHARGES

Reaction score
This sounds more like a dispute than a apology. Do you want me to change it for you?

Reaction score
I Was told i needed proof and i have it recorded but because my game crashed the file got fucked View attachment 18132View attachment 18132
Your demos always save even if you crash so the dem file can not get "fucked".
This is the demo we need; perpheads_demo_2023-6-20 21-50-19

So you can either make a dispute and upload your demo or you can let this appeal stay as an apology but then you actually have to apologize for your actions, not what you typed at first.

Reaction score
Your demos always save even if you crash so the dem file can not get "fucked".
This is the demo we need; perpheads_demo_2023-6-20 21-50-19

So you can either make a dispute and upload your demo or you can let this appeal stay as an apology but then you actually have to apologize for your actions, not what you typed at first.
How do i get the demo?

Reaction score
Listen I am trying too figure out what to do here, But i am not that good with this kind of stuff i just like playing games on here and i like your server the most of all cant we just i dont know at least help me figure out this demo thing?

Reaction score
This is false, you killed two not even 10 seconds after leaving the taxi

This makes no sense, if the Police were chasing the taxi driver already, why pull out your Deagle and gun down 2 cops?
Because they were shouting at us too Stop or they will shoot and the taxi driver was not planning on stopping so istead of getting gunned down for being a passenger in a taxi i defended myself from Power Hungry Abuse of power cops

Reaction score
Because they were shouting at us too Stop or they will shoot and the taxi driver was not planning on stopping so istead of getting gunned down for being a passenger in a taxi i defended myself from Power Hungry Abuse of power cops
If you could get out of the car to shoot, you could have gotten out of the car in order to avoid getting gunned down for being a passenger in the taxi, you didn't need to shoot.

Reaction score

This is terrible reasoning, as @SamSN said above, if you could get out, you were able to surrender or explain the situation to the Police. Shooting them was an option that both negatively impacted them for no reason, and risked your life and freedom from imprisonment for no real gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.