Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CLARKY
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: horfitta1
Your Roleplay Name: Ibrahim Abubakar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88988964 NEW [7:25 PM]

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because I pulled gun on a officer on gun point and I did not know that was against the rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: wow just closing it down like that real piece of shit move. You act like you told me off for the same thing when in that situation i was on gun point by a civilian not a cop and i know there is difference between what you can do to a cop and a civilian. Like there is 3 main reasons to kill a cop and it's not the same reasons for just a normal person in game. For you to not care enough and close it down like a real ass because you dont want to understand the diffirence like i did the same thing before but it was a complete different situation. I didnt know like you said and trying to make me look like i did something anyways a few hours later is bullshit when i actually try to follow rules because i know you get banned other wise just unfair

Reaction score
How are you gonna apologise then decide to dispute when it gets denied?

Fix up

Reaction score

Even if they were different situations with different circumstances, you still broke 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk by pulling out a gun under gunpoint within the same couple of hour window. Please take this short period of time to read the rules properly, so that when you come back you don't break more rules.

Also, sort out your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.