Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: v1bes
Your Roleplay Name: Markov Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458288779

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 6.2 - User was using a third party program to have a crosshair on their screen.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i dont wanna be unbanned yet because i think i still should get ban for what i did i just wanna say that i am really sorry for what i did and that i have read the rules but didnt think much of the crosshair as if it was going under 6.2 but i know that now and will only have obs and medal open then i play on perp agian and i just wanna say i first started useing it the same day this is why i have not gotten a ban for this i never used it but now that i midlessly did i am so sorry for my actions and only just wanna say sorry and i will never use it again or any thing else at all i will have every thing closed down to even google then i play now so i dont do it again and again i am very sorry

Additional Information: i am very sorry it wont ever happen again now that i know it pls just close this i really just want to say sorry for what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.