Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tom Davis
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Davis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42446233

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:23921311

Why should this appeal be considered?: I dont know how this happend but I'm an in real life friend of Erwin (his IRL name). We see eachother at our houses every week, maybe something mixed up with the Wi-Fi/IP adress.
I recently wanted to play a little PERP and saw that I got perma banned...... We can verify that this is untrue.

Additional Information: TomvdBuurt#0546 is my discord. Pieter#8634 is the one of my friend, My friend is online tonight on discord and I will too.
And how can we solve this problem in the future?

Speak to you soon,

Tom (&Erwin)

Reaction score
I did, lets wait...
We played for a couple of hours together yesterday. I guess you can see that in the logs. How is it an alt account? Pretty frustrating.. :facepalm:
Thanks for the quick reaction btw.

Reaction score
I did, lets wait...
We played for a couple of hours together yesterday. I guess you can see that in the logs. How is it an alt account? Pretty frustrating.. :facepalm:
Thanks for the quick reaction btw.
No problem, But a developer will be needed to resolve the issue I'm afraid, They will be notified.

Reaction score
Okay, seems logical.
E-Mail notifications are turned on so i'll stand by..

Reaction score
I'm satisfied you are different people and I can remove the ban. We need to do something first otherwise you'll get automatically banned again. Please can you contact me on Steam or TeamSpeak and I will resolve this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.