Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: snoop doggydog
Your Roleplay Name: no character made
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616396555

Why were you punished?: urm ip ban i think

Why should this appeal be considered?: right so i love perpheads i put alot of time and effort into this server its amazing i have had some issues with it when i first started n what not like most probably have but i learnt all the cans and cants https://steamcommunity.com/id/7587353746235/ that is my main account ICU that i played on in the past but u can see on my profile last online 303 days ago i basically lost my account and cant get back into it and i thought for ages im not playing perpheads i had way to much max crafting 4mil car lots of storage items and was gutted but now i want to get back into the game again i dont mind starting fresh or if there was a way to get everything back be more then happy if not would like the ip ban removed and start from day one as much as thats a pain i played perps for almost 1 year straight hahaha

no no i didnt evade the ban i have just lost my other account lost the emails and my steam so i made a new account my old account there u can see will never come back online i have lost it for good along side the games and skins on there :(

This is now your main account, as per server rules you can no longer use the other account if you somehow re-gain access that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back