- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: jack112
Your Roleplay Name: I never got to make a name
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:860536622
Why were you punished?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:459177290
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, my brother who is the user that I was accused of being an alt account of. My brother recommended playing the server to me over the last couple months so when he got banned for 3 days we decided it would be fun for me to try playing it now. Upon trying to connect the system thinks that its my brothers alt account when it is actually my account. We are happy to provide any sort of proof or evidence that could prove to all of you that we are 2 separate people trying to play the game. I understand if my account is given the same amount of ban time as my brothers if you want ensure he won't play during his banned time but I promise you we are different people trying to play from the same wi-fi. If we need to go on a meeting and put our cameras on to show you we are fine to do so.
Additional Information: I understand if both accounts are able to play on the server so whatever happens thank you anyway for considering. But we both just want to play, have a nice day
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: jack112
Your Roleplay Name: I never got to make a name
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:860536622
Why were you punished?: Alt account of STEAM_0:1:459177290
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, my brother who is the user that I was accused of being an alt account of. My brother recommended playing the server to me over the last couple months so when he got banned for 3 days we decided it would be fun for me to try playing it now. Upon trying to connect the system thinks that its my brothers alt account when it is actually my account. We are happy to provide any sort of proof or evidence that could prove to all of you that we are 2 separate people trying to play the game. I understand if my account is given the same amount of ban time as my brothers if you want ensure he won't play during his banned time but I promise you we are different people trying to play from the same wi-fi. If we need to go on a meeting and put our cameras on to show you we are fine to do so.
Additional Information: I understand if both accounts are able to play on the server so whatever happens thank you anyway for considering. But we both just want to play, have a nice day
