Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: suiram
Your Roleplay Name: Damarcus Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:502090475

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for calling a police officer a monkey and lied about it too mr d aka the admin.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im disputing this ban not because I believe I didn't do it but more because I believe the 6month was a unfair length. First calling the police officer monkey shouldn't really have been against the rules didn't really think about the fact he was black and pretty weak of the officer too report me too the higherups for it. And a lying was against the rules but their was a guy that shouted the n word 100times and got 3 month so idk just asking too have the ban removed now because I did some time and im sure rehabilitated.

Additional Information: And im a cool guy who doesn't want more cool guy in their server Im also hot so if any lady admins are reading this you know where too find me ;)

Reaction score
I'm confused, you say you're not disputing it but then say it shouldn't be against the rules?

If you didn't intend to be racist then what was your intention?

Reaction score
I'm confused, you say you're not disputing it but then say it shouldn't be against the rules?

If you didn't intend to be racist then what was your intention?
too call the officer a monkeyafter he arrestedme he was sure acting like one dont remember why I was arrested but why do you call anyone anything

Reaction score

The ban is valid, however the length is not proportionate given the circumstances, so this will be changed.

Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.