Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Ricky Rand
Your Roleplay Name: Ricky Rand
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98974715

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint, two recent warnings for the same rule

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all im really sorry for the police department about the fearRp i did it was a mistake,

So basically i was trying to revive a unconscious guy on the ground i was gonna drag him to the hospital but a firefighter came and he was gonna cpr the guy until he die so i had a fist fight with the guy then the officers came directly pointing their guns at me so i was confused what to do there was 2 options that i could save an innocent guys life or i could just put my hands up so the guy will die, i thought i should first help the unconscious guy then surrender but it was completely wrong i did i broke a rule just because of a complete stranger but a human life so im really sorry for my actions and im sure its not gonna repeat i learned my lesson about this type of situations its not worth saving another guys life in this type of situations always obey the rules i guess

Additional Information: I was really confused its my bad i know but i just wanted to save an innocent guys life

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.