Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Yammy
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Fetus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16503072

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint, leading to their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not shitting you i did not hear him and you can hear in the video he is very quiet and from my perspektive i did not see his gun andi am not lying was banned after 10min being unbanned from the same violation i would not do it after 10 min again he can have all my stuff since you clearly wont belive me or give me a fair chance to show you he can take all my stuff and it will be good.

Reaction score

If you want to make a apology feel free to submit one and @dog will review it, and consider possible mitigating factors when he can, however in the terms of a dispute after discussion with other staff here is the following conclusion:

Your friend had been gunned down, and the person who was clearly his killer charged you and held a gun to your face, your reaction to that was to flee instead of taking a second to listen, or doing the safe thing and putting your hands up. On the point of being unable to se his gun I'm not sure how that was possible since he was aiming it directly at your face.

There is a rule that requires you at all times to be able to hear other players at a level were cases like this don't occur, and it is your reasonability to ensure that you are able to hear all commands issued to you in-game.

Reviewed with: @3izu @Maia @Allen Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.