Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: ronnieohagan050
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe Warner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:893523101

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5. The player killed another player inside their house while said player was let in by themselves and was not a threat to their life. Lied to me in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is factually incorrect, i did not let the player inside my house and the player was refusing to leave and He had threatend to rob the church after i asked him to leave and warned that i would shoot, he did not leave so i did. I feel this is a bit unfair as this seems justifiable as he was not leaving my property.

Additional Information: the moderator who banned me was very snide and was not hearing my side of the story at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: ronnieohagan050
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe Warner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:893523101

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5. The player killed another player inside their house while said player was let in by themselves and was not a threat to their life.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is factually incorrect, i did not let the player inside my house and the player was refusing to leave and He had threatend to rob the church after i asked him to leave and warned that i would shoot, he did not leave so i did. I feel this is a bit unfair as this seems justifiable as he was not leaving my property.

Additional Information: the moderator who banned me was very snide and was not hearing my side of the story at all

Hello,

Although a bit of terrible wording on the reason on my part. By letting them in by themselves I mean you guys in general.
Your friend let him in, and in the clip provided you didnt ask them to leave, and they were just moving around doing not much at all. In which you decided to just open fire, killing the player.

Since I issued this I am not apart of the outcome, just giving my input.

Also, added "Lied to me in the report." to the reason, since I forgot that part.

I was the one who reported you, I was trying to help you guys out and give you some stuff and some tips. I asked your friend to open the door so we could chill together, as I walked in after he unlocked the door for me, your friend who you were obviously metagaming with at the time during :07 in this clip I can hear you talking to your friend after stopping talking. I walked up behind your buddy, asked how he was doing then he subsequently blew my noggin off....

Back