Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Swampy
Your Roleplay Name: Forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:654959000

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Prop pushing and alting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was Originally banned for 2 weeks for prop pushing which is completely understandable, I was then permanently banned today because I was acting and the alt being keithmiester87 (who is my brother he lives in the same house as me) I don’t know why he was banned but he is not my alt! At the time of his van I was playing red dead redemption 2 which I am sure you saw. We both play on completely different pcs and we’re almost unaware of each other being on the server. Please excuse my ban as I should not be out at fault for his actions!

Additional Information: I was also banned for no intention to role play, which is completely untrue, I had $100k+ on my Perpheads bank and had made many friends on the server. The only reason I had once prop pushed was due to my opposition blocking the entrance to my home! There was completely no other way to resolve the issue.

A1L

Reaction score
Your ban was actually 2 months not 2 weeks, however I extended it due to the fact I believed you were both the same person, if you can show me that you are two seperate people and or show me that you were playing rd2 at the time, I'm willing to lower your ban back to 2 months

Reaction score
i will happily do this, how would you like to show we are two different people?

Status
Not open for further replies.