Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled a gun under gunpoint. // Banned for Enforcer Daniel

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't feel like I broke 3.4 in this situation. I was initially allowed into the appartment by the people inside, so I asked them if I could base with them (you can see this in the local chat), I moved over to storage and everything seemed fine, then I was just going to sit on top of storage with a gun in passive, like everybody who bases does, and daniel was running over to me with a gun, but obviously I don't expect them to mug me seeing as they just let me in. You can see this as I hover over my 1 key on the weapon HUD before I even see daniel with a gun on my POV. By the time he gives me any voice command my gun is already in passive, at which point what you see in the video happens. I think this whole situation is largely a big misunderstanding and hopefully my perspective clears up my actions. Especially as if the people inside were to mug me, I feel like they could've done it much quicker when I was already under clear gunpoint by Jay (who then put his gun back into passive) before I ran to the storage chest.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

We agree that after being let inside their base there was no reason for you to believe that your life was at risk as you managed to get to storage without being given any orders or commands.
On top of this, you can barely see daniel coming at you with a gun before you pull out your M4 but at that distance there was little reason for you to know what his intentions were.

Reviewed with @SamSN @Acerius @Bønnisen @NamesInsane

Status
Not open for further replies.