Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Xillor
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Martino
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197573630

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered due to its evidence. There is no reason for me to cheat while being a cop, civilian. There is no valid proof of me cheating. I kindly request a thorough investigation into this, and i am really confident there is no evidence.

Additional Information: The evidence i have is the latest clip i have but i will provide more with the same date here: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1eIcCfk2rYXtel/d1337JuNwUUF?invite=cr-MSxCMTEsMzgyODMwMCw

Reaction score
The clips are the same day as i got banned i didnt have the chance to clip as soon as i got banned

Reaction score
The clips are the same day as i got banned i didnt have the chance to clip as soon as i got banned
Just because you were banned on that day doesn't mean you were cheating then. You would of set off one of the anti cheats at somepoint.

Reaction score
Just because you were banned on that day doesn't mean you were cheating then. You would of set off one of the anti cheats at somepoint.
i was attending to slums as a cop one moment i lagged and then i got banned why would i cheat

Reaction score
Hello? Is anyone gonna do anything ive been waiting for a long time now.

Reaction score

Apologies for the long wait time. I have reached out to the relevant people and this dispute should be handled soon.