Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: WillCPH
Your Roleplay Name: Dont remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Meta-Gaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told to make an appeal once my friends was unbanned, I would then get one extra week of ban from now.
So I hope I can get unbanned.
FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller

A1L

Reaction score
So is this a dispute or not? Also what about your attempted ban evasion recently?

Reaction score
Okay so about the ban evasion, I was on my friends account and was gonna play on a server for him to boost him. (not perp)
I have a Stream Deck where I have macros set to join certain Gmod servers. I go on my stream deck and accidentally click on Perp then go to the bathroom to taker a shower. When I come back I didn't read the message that popped up and just joined the right server. I didn't think more of it until my friend (HowToGetName) messages me and says that I joined perp with my friends account.
I am very sorry and I honestly did not mean to join the server. I already know there is no way to get back on perp if you're banned and that is why I really don't want to get perm banned or anything like that. I hope you can forgive me...

A1L

Reaction score
What about the other question? Is it a dispute or not or are you trying to appeal your ban?

Reaction score
@A1L I am not sure, I was just told to make an unban appeal once my friends were unbanned.

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky I really dont know I was just told to make an appeal and then I would get my ban shortened nothing more

Reaction score

Not accepted, not denied. This kind of thing does not happen often.

I am the person who extended your ban to 6 month due to an additional rulebreak and lack of a way to ban you for 3 months and 1 week.

Your original ban has been shortened to 3 months, as I informed you in the forum conversation an additional ban of 1 week has been added after which you'll be able to play again.

If you wish to apologize for your actions that lead to your second ban, please make an apology thread with me as the banning staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.