Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: klown
Your Roleplay Name: jester
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - After a Slums raid had played out, and the user had partaken in wiping the PD. Instead of leaving as soon as possible, the user decided to stop near the front door of the PD Lobby and get a medic to heal their friend after killing a TFU officer, then instead of leaving while the medic was wrapping up, the user decided to hold an angle through the PD Lobby doors, instigating a standoff between him and a corporal inside the PD this then lead to the users death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: In the video you see me only try to kill the corporal that was actively trying to push me meaning that he was threat to my life, I stayed in the area because as you can see before me looking into the hall there was my friend still getting healed on top of the road. I talked to some mods and they said that they dont see me breaking any rules therefor Im making this dispute

IDK HOW TO CLOSE THE UI

Reaction score

From your POV, you were only holding Police department after an Officer had just came out of there. You did do what was necessary to save roos and google chrome while they were being healed by a Medic.

Reviewed with: @Oddy @Super_ @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.