Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Kavgston Kingston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - After a Slums raid had played out, and the user had partaken in wiping the PD. Instead of leaving as soon as possible, the user decided to stop near the front door of the PD Lobby and get a medic to heal their friend after killing a TFU officer, then instead of leaving while the medic was wrapping up, the user decided to hold an angle through the PD Lobby doors, instigating a standoff between him and a corporal inside the PD this then lead to the users death

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Mister @Dave I wanna apologies for that what I have done that I pushed from slums to PD and that I executed that many cops and civilians I regret for my mistake that I have done it will be not happening again in the future I apologize to the cop that I killed in lobby by that embarrassing way I feel so bad for what I've done and I shouldn't move the shootout from slums to PD. I will be more careful in the future what I'm doing. Thanks for the time you gave to read my apology have a good day

Regards roos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.