Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User while being gunpointed ran around a corner to avoid direct gunpoint. Long ban due to horrible record. Banned with Exnem.

Why should this appeal be considered?: not sure how its 3.4 as you can see on the video when they breach ryo was aiming on door i thought he is going to rush but( i didnt realize that the other tfu get out from the room) so i run away to get cover and get gun out didnt even know hes behind me im not sure why he didnt give me order/talk to me or move hes gun to my face but he just keep aiming the gun to the door and not moveing it to my bodey

Additional Information: i hope you understand my point that i thought he is going to rush in the bed room also i really didnt want to break the rules or try to break it also i tried to avoid this shootout as you can see on the video

Last edited:
Reaction score
i want to add if i can see ryo pov please so i can see his side since he didnt move his gun to my body1675099397445.png

Reaction score

Initially I was one of the staff members who agreed with @Draxen on considering this 3.4 but my decision was based on the last seconds of this video only.

After reviewing the evidence provided its pretty clear that the Officers did not consider you a threat and failed to restrain you.
When they breached your door Exnem didn't give you any orders or otherwise indicate his intent to gunpoint you as opposed to pushing into the doorway.

For these reasons we believe that your actions were within the rules as you had reason to believe the police were NOT aware of your intentions of hiding the bodies.

Reviewed with @SamSN @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.