Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Donny Donowitz
Your Roleplay Name: Donny Donowitz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42116590

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killing someone in interrogation room.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not disconnect when questioned. I must've quit before he made a report. He attacked an emergency services member i was speaking to and tried to run. Once I took him in he started mic spamming and was body blocking me in the corner. I don't know if you can access damage logs but I was continually right clicking with my baton to push him back. I did not realise this did damage, mustve taken 50 swings. I can totally understand being reprimanded for this, but a year? I just didn't know what I was doing, he was angry that i wanted to question him so he's been a dick and then reported me to 'win' the situation. I hope he doesn't get to. I would like to at least get the chance to come on to speak to the mod directly about this. I even tried to get paramedics to come revive him, there were other officers there. I asked for a supervisor over the radio to no response. I am sure because I'm new I made some mistakes but I really didn't deserve a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You will have to provide evidence for your dispute to be considered.
Edit: If you wish to complain about the length of your blacklist, it is best to create a staff complaint. Bring evidence for this also.

Reaction score

User failed to upload evidence. Feel free to create a new dispute, including the demofile mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.