Ban Dispute (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE -draxen mayb??
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Donny Donowitz
Your Roleplay Name: Donny Donowitz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42116590

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheat detected by console upon joining.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been playing this server for a bit now and felt like a total dickhead when I got banned and realised what I did. I straight up DID have a cheat table enabled that I was using way earlier in the day on ZS(I use ESP/ teleport commands on friends Private server) that was still running when I joined. I've done it many times before and remembered to switch before going on perp, this time i forgot and I was banned as soon as I joined. Which is totally my bad, but I can't stress enough I was not acting in bad faith, I'm not here to ruin anybody's fun, I ain't no stinkin cheater and I won't make the same mistake again. I've played for quite a bit before this without incident, I got the premium and I really like this server. Thank you in advance for your time, hope we can come to an understanding.

Yours truly,
Donny (FEDsmoker) Donowitz

Additional Information: Idk if this constitutes a 'dispute'. I mean I'm disputing that i was TRYING to hack but I'm not disputing the Console having detected the hack because it was totally right. Does that count?

A1L

Reaction score
you could've just changed your old appeal into dispute instead of apology, don't repost one.

A1L

Reaction score
Can you provide some sort of prove that you were on your friends private server before joining perp?

Reaction score

You joined the server with cheats on at the end of the day, which is on you. You should make an apology if you want a chance to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.