Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie Wolf
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Tontviggo
Your Roleplay Name: Johny Wock
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419731685

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.6, 3.15 - User completely ignored police barricades and signs informing about traffic stop and decided to drive reckless through the checkpoint which ended up in another officers death as well as his own friend. When the police stopped him, he decided to threaten to kill himself if anyone gunpointed him. He have been talked to about 3.4 and not to ram other peoples vehicles but nothing have changed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i have 0 idea of why i got charged with 2.5 since i never did anything to earn it.

Now i will tell you about what lead to this ban.
I was driving my truck with a friend in the back of the truck bed. We were on our way to the bazar, when we pass the turn we see some warning signs but think nothing of it. I continue to drive next to the warning signs/blockades since they were only on the right side of the road. Then suddenly a officer runs out infront of my truck and i accidentally hit him with my truck and he goes unconscious. Now i panic and try to flee the scene (Wich was a dumb move from my side since it was an accident, but i did not think of it at the time.)
The other officers on scene starts shooting my vehicle killing my friend in the back of the truck and my truck gets destroyed.
I am now on the bridge by bazar and i have nowhere to go. So my instant reaction is to threaten to jump of the bridge if the other officers get close. ( I did not know at the time that it was against the rules to do so because of 3.4 but i thought it would be okay since it was a beneficial reason in my eyes to do so.)
So then when i stand on the bridge side and threaten the officers Ellie starts giving me messages that what i was doing was rulebreaking so i stopped immediately and got taken by the cops.

Ellie even says in my ban "He have been talked to about 3.4 and not to ram other peoples vehicles but nothing have changed."
And yes i have talked to her yesterday about a scenario where she believes i put my life at risk in a shootout but in reality the shootout was ended when i got on the scene and no one was to be seen.
And what does ramming into other peoples vehicles have anything to do with this scenario when i never hit any vehicles.

Anyways i hope you take your time to read all this trough and understand it from my perspective.
It was never in my intention to break any rules.
It would be greatly appreciated if my ban could be reduced since there was some rules i did not actually break.

Additional Information: I dont want Ellie to respond to this ban appeal i would greatly appreciate if someone with a fresh set of eyes could review the situation.

Literally just a few minutes before this you rammed my vehicle at the intersection and then tried to get me arrested for no reason (?)

i6DHkRq.png

You made a dispute that means I will not have any saying and 3 other staff members will give you their answer, but for a Dispute you have to provide proof such as a clip of the situation or your demo for it to be valid.

Last edited:

@Johny Wock Can you explain why you decided to go full speed past this road closure despite there being warnings to slow down? You can also see that the officer did not jump in front of your truck, he has been standing in the lane when and you ran him over.

Last edited:

As Ellie has already told you, you need to upload video evidence so we can see what happened in the situation. Go into your demos and clip what happened so whoever decides to deal with it can come to a decision.

If you do not upload video evidence in the next 48 hours this will be denied.
Hello, when i try and play the demo it says that it cant load in the paralake map.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thank you.

Hello, when i try and play the demo it says that it cant load in the paralake map.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thank you.

Load into a single player game using the paralake map then try doing it again

Literally just a few minutes before this you rammed my vehicle at the intersection and then tried to get me arrested for no reason (?)

i6DHkRq.png

You made a dispute that means I will not have any saying and 3 other staff members will give you their answer, but for a Dispute you have to provide proof such as a clip of the situation or your demo for it to be valid.
Yes you can see here in this clip that a black car stod infront of the police officer and i hit him.

Yes you can see here in this clip that a black car stod infront of the police officer and i hit him.
when we pass the turn we see some warning signs but think nothing of it.

This is the issue, you were warned to slow down because there was a checkpoint being conducted meaning people were going to be walking around on the highway, yet you "thought nothing" of the several different signs telling you to slow down. Because of your carelessness, you continued to speed through the signs and checkpoint, risking your life, your friends, damage to your vehicle, and others' lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back