Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console Ellie Wolf
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: 27zz
Your Roleplay Name: I’ve Forgoten
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571211370

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Joining on alternate accounts.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have 4 siblings two of whom live with me. Two of whom played this server and were banned. Accounts in question habibi12z and Lauroxix.

I have 4 siblings two of whom live with me. Two of whom played this server and were banned. Accounts in question habibi12z and Lauroxix. I really enjoyed this server when I played it I had and R8 and won premium a few times on the spinner. If I were to play again I’d follow all of the rules and parklake laws and probably start playing as a police officer. I was an idiot for breaking the laws in my 1 month ban and began playing straight away when It was finished only to be banned again because my siblings had played Perpheads. My siblings who played names are Laurence and James. My steam account was linked to James at the time of our permanent bans. I will follow all the rules if I am allowed to play again and won’t piss anyone off. Please un ban our accounts.

Additional Information: I have 4 siblings two of whom live with me. Two of whom played this server and were banned. Accounts in question habibi12z and Lauroxix. I really enjoyed this server when I played it I had and R8 and won premium a few times on the spinner. If I were to play again I’d follow all of the rules and parklake laws and probably start playing as a police officer. I was an idiot for breaking the laws in my 1 month ban and began playing straight away when It was finished only to be banned again because my siblings had played Perpheads. My siblings who played names are Laurence and James. My steam account was linked to James at the time of our permanent bans. I will follow all the rules if I am allowed to play again and won’t piss anyone off. Please un ban our accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.