Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Raaan
Your Roleplay Name: Ethan Brownlee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:473277484

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Decided to insult and kill someone for standing near their shop.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because you were stood in my shops entrance which would then not allow anyone who wanted to enter to go inside. Then you continued to say that I was in the wrong when I pushed you out of my shop which just so happened to be onto the road. Plus isn't considered breaking the rules to afk in someones doorway so they cannot get through.

Additional Information: Bullshit ban needs revoked. I do not think you are allowed to do this just because it was you (an admin) I pushed onto the road. If it was a normal person then nothing would happen.

Reaction score
Unfortunately if you don’t provide evidence you’ll need to “Bug off”

Reaction score
Mate I dont have evidence. Tell me which demo and ill send it

Reaction score
I never said It was a mistake. Now ur just chatting shit. Plus u opened your inventory so you knew exactly what was happening and didnt help yourself by staying on the road which im certain is also breaking 3.3 and or 3.4.

Reaction score
Lmfao extend my ban to 2 months because I was taking the piss on discord.

Reaction score

Your ban has been extended to permanent for your vile comments in the discord. You are not welcome back.

@Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.