Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: _PARANØID_
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Darly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - User shot an visible unarmed man in an attempt to flank a raid at parker. Issue is that the raid that was happening was a police raid and the other player was standing outside in the parking lot AFK posing no threat to the user. User disconnected during the report. Ban due to excessive warnings this year.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello ellie, I want to dispute the ban for the reasons-
1. I did could not know if the person was a threat of life as you can see in my medal clip up there. I killed him as soon as I can so I won't get shot first.
2. I did not know that the raid was a police raid I just flanked that raid as a normal flank. I checked if there was any police around before flanking, and there was none police. I saw some dead body's outside so I thought it's some raiders died. and this is one of the reasons I had no clue if it was a police raid or not.
3. I did not disconnect while the report, I probably crashed or something as you can see in logs cause I AFK and when I came back it said disconnected by server or something.
Thanks for your time and I hope you understand.

Additional Information: as I said in the clip you can see I had no clue if he is a threat or not.

Reaction score
I am struggling getting this demo... if this video is enough so all good and if you want to unban me for 1 minute to request demo I am up to it.
just tell me when cause soon I go off

Reaction score

I did not know that the raid was a police raid I just flanked that raid as a normal flank.
Indeed the police were all dead by the time you had arrived.

I did could not know if the person was a threat of life as you can see in my medal clip up there. I killed him as soon as I can so I won't get shot first.
You have an obligation to ensure you have a good reason to kill someone before you do so, this person was not visibly armed when you shot them and killing someone as a preventative measure in this scenario is not allowed.

I did not disconnect while the report, I probably crashed or something as you can see in logs cause I AFK and when I came back it said disconnected by server or something.
You were kicked for going AFK, you shouldn't really be going AFK for prolongued times while you know there is a report open against you however until now this was not technically against the rules so this will not be kept in your ban.

1.6 and 3.4 as well as their explainations will be removed from your punishment reason, however 2.5 will stand and as your ban is rather short as it is we do not feel this change warrants a shorter ban.

Handled with @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.