How long were you banned for 2 Days

Your Steam Name
: Leon J.
Your In-game Name: Aiko Price
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:79999945

Why were you banned/blacklisted
: Harvesting drugs when not safe to do so,
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: After raiding Clarky and killing both of the defenders I and nighat had around 2 mins with nothing happening and our life was not in immediate danger. So I went and toke the drugs and then around 2 mins after Project 1 decided to flank for project 4 however before I had no clue they were both together anyway. At the time of me harvesting the drugs, there were no police responding or there was no one actively shooting at us and I had no reason to believe project 1 was going to flank. As Rule 3.25 states "if you don't believe you are able to escape the situation then don't harvest the narcotics" And of course no cops responded as none were actively on. At that time I had no reason to believe that I would not be able to escape until after project 1 decided to flank around 3 mins after 1 getting raided.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The entire raid lasted around 1:30mins, after you killed the 2 people in the base it took me 20 secs to push up the stairs.
I don't get where you got 2 or 3 mins from, but don't lie over 30 coca leaves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this an apology or dispute? You seem to be acting like you are disputing a ban, but its all labeled as an apology

Apology - You want to apologize for your actions

Dispute - You believe the ban is invalid. Also if its a dispute you will need to provide some sort of evidence for the staff member(s) dealing with the dispute

Please fix if necessary

EDIT: Fixed and moved to the correct section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.