Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Your Roleplay Name: Paul Blart
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243649622

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15, 3.20, 3.22, 4.1 - User, as a police officer was contentiously ramming a trike on the highway for no reason. He failed to get a supervisor or even answer any questions about his actions and called the civilians "retards" and threatened to "put a bullet in someones head" over the phone in the situation. Was combatant in the sit and did nothing to solve the issue or even listen. Later situation he risked his life by running into a shoot out and trying to pick up a weapon which ended up in his own death. Disconnected in the middle of report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am making this dispute to address an issue regarding a ban issued by ellie, which I believe was based on some misunderstandings.

In the first clip, you can see that I unintentionally collided with a tricycle. My intention was to pull it over because I believed it might not be a street legal vehicle at the time, and it was driving recklessly and ignoring a red light at the highway intersection, which seemed to be also against rule 3.22. During this process, a white truck did not yield, causing me to accidentally hit it. As I was looking behind me checking on the truck and notifying the officers that the collision was unintentional, I've accidentally hit the tricycle. Following this, the tricycle driver began brake-checking and driving erratically. Given my high ping, I struggled to brake in time, which led to several collisions with the tricycle.

In the second clip, I issued a ticket based on what the tricycle driver has done, but unfortunately I experienced packet loss, which made me lag out making me unable to hear or see what was going on while I was fixing the issue. Additionally, I was dealing with persistent calls from a friend despite me informing him that I was busy, which led me to a moment of frustration where I made an inappropriate comment about shooting him if he called again. I am not denying that this is wrong. After waiting and not hearing about a supervisor request, I decided to leave, assuming the situation was resolved since I already had issued the ticket. However, when an officer informed me that a supervisor was requested, I came back to address the situation and called for a supervisor, as proven by the reaction in the clip.

In the third clip, I want to clarify that I did not do anything wrong. I was returning to my house till I discovered it was being raided. I complied with the raider's demands and after they died I was looking at a dropped item which was unfamiliar to me. At that moment, a police officer, who did not seem to be aware that I was unarmed, suddenly shot me.

I apologize for being hostile in the ticket. ellie's phrasing was confusing, and my frustration with my friend being constantly in trouble was making me unhappy. I left the server with the ticket still open because it was late in my time zone, and I forgot to address it. I did send ellie a DM on Discord shortly after leaving, but I did not receive a response.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused, what part of the ban are you disputing? The 3.4 part?

To make things clear, the only things I believe I did wrong in my ban reason were: "called the civilians "retards" and threatened to "put a bullet in someones head" over the phone in the situation. Was combatant in the sit" and "Disconnected in the middle of report."

Last edited:

From the first clip provided, 4.1 and 3.15 are justified as you are a police officer and should not be calling civilians "retards" whilst also ramming their tricycle multiple times, hurting both the players and damaging their vehicle.

As for the 3.4 claim, it is clear from the clip that you ran directly into a gunfight, putting your life at risk and dying as a result.

However, we will be removing 3.22 from your ban reasoning as we didn't believe your manner of driving on the highway was bad enough to amount to 3.22.

We will also be removing 3.20 from your ban reasoning as you timed out and the report was already concluded.

Reviewed with: @Collier @Erwin @Acerius

Back