Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs/A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: d4nielh
Your Roleplay Name: daniel hyman
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:577252620

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Speaking out-of-character within a roleplay situation in attempt to intimidate and threaten a new player into releasing them. // Banned for enforcer flugs

Why should this appeal be considered?: i didnt get even a warning just a ban like this isnt me trying to get back in just saying 3 days for some words is just stupid and the guy was actualy false arresting me and i made an f6 but as usual no one answered = false ban in my opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[WITH REGARDS TO https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-danielh.48807/]

Reaction score
What you need to realise is that "some words" wrongfully constructed can have a very negative effect on people, which I hope you're well aware of. We felt as though a warning in this case would not serve as a sufficient enough punishment for your clearly malicious actions, given your poor record and consistent lack of rule understanding, and opted for a more substantial punishment according to the severity of your actions and previous history.

As I have said; if you feel an arrest is false/invalid, there are suitable processes to go about reporting them. Yours was definitely not one of them.

I repeat; we suggest you heavily revise this god-awful demeanour before your ban has expired, lest you are issued with a more serious punishment. I'll refrain from commenting on this dispute again.

Reaction score

Frankly, I find your behaviour to be completely reprehensible. You're threatening and blackmailing a player who you acknowledge was new in an attempt to gain the upper hand in a roleplay situation by way of out-of-character communication. At no point was anything you said even remotely correct. By your own admission, you failed to comply with an order to leave the area, making you guilty of a more severe crime than the one you were punished for. There is no such "Police rule" that gives you 3 chances to do anything, let alone one that dictates the Police must tolerate you mucking around at a crime scene.

The fact that you have the gall to threaten other players with a server ban for doing absolutely nothing wrong whilst behaving so childishly for not getting your own way is appalling. If your playstyle includes breaking character to threaten others with time off from the server, you are the one who should not be playing.

Reviewed with @Ellie and @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.