Your Steam Name: CockSlapper
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Mikael
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Community Name: @Danielh
Player's Roleplay Name: Daniel Hyman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:577252620

Why should this player be punished?: 2.2 Voice Chat
2.5 Excessive Negativity

Conducting investigation at projects, reported player was told to leave and instead persisted to breach 11.4 trespassing even going as far to push officers out of the way to enter. Player then resulted to targeting me as a new player to try and talk his way out of getting arrested by threatening me to get banned.

Evidence Link:

A1L

Reaction score
he arrested me for no reason at all

Can you explain more? In the video it seems like you admitted you were trespassing but started saying something about that they need to tell you to leave 3 times and he only said it once?

Reaction score
he arrested me for no reason at all
I arrested you for trespassing 11.4, you were told to leave the scene twice and you proceeded to push me out of the way to gain entry. It was not "no reason" you actively pushed an officer using physical force to gain entry to a building that was being investigated. You can hear clearly in the demo provided that the Senior officer says " Investigation at Projects 4 is now code 4 " as we arrive to the station for your arrest. It's at 1:11 during the video. I also made known before you even started talking to me, that Projects was under investigation and you needed to leave. SO technically speaking you had more than 4 warnings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

The behaviour displayed here by yourself (@Danielh) is not impressive to say the least. If you feel an arrest is invalid, which in this case, it actually does seem valid, it is your responsibility to report it via internal affairs or F6 in more serious/questionable cases. This process does in no way, shape or form include harassing the (new) officer in question or attempting to intimidate them into releasing you.

This condescending and malicious attitude is absolutely not what we would expect from a more experienced player such as yourself, especially being more than familiar with the rules being explained to you by our staff team. You will be receiving a 3 day ban for your actions; we suggest you heavily revise this god-awful demeanour before your ban has expired, lest you are issued with a more serious punishment.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.