Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: JediRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Mcmillin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83519535

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - After being killed by another player, told their friends who it was and what they looked like so that revenge could be enacted.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i need to see some proof. of this incident i never callled or told anyone about what anyone looked like or broke nlr i always wait and tell people way after nlr is up and i have never told one person in the city to take revenge for me after i die i always just go on and play i dont ever take revenge plz show me evidence oif this because this never happened i just got unbanned and you never spoke to me once about htis and you just banned me out of nowhere without even speaking a word to me how is thta fair ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i have the clip and everything the guy rdmed me and i made a report message me when you can i should not be banned for me getting rdmed and i made a report on it and everything and nothing happend to him i have video proof

Reaction score
it was an apology until i found what this was actaully about so its a dispute now can we speak in discord and i can show you evertyhing

Reaction score
im trying to figure out how to clip the vod its just taking abit im sitting in the suppour channel ij disocrd if you could maybe just take like 5 min with me to look at in on screen share

Reaction score
I need the evidence uploaded so this can be reviewed with multiple staff members.

Reaction score
it was proven to him before he was banned that it wasn't RDM but KOS for an org member

Reaction score
but this scene was already delt with 4 days ago and it was settled why did i get banned now when i was just unbanned?

Reaction score
hes legit making coms on discord or somthign in that second clip he said i got him i got him and wasnt on the phone or saying anything in game wtf??

Reaction score
hes legit making coms on discord or somthign in that second clip he said i got him i got him and wasnt on the phone or saying anything in game wtf??
He recorded his demo, you can hear his game audio behind it.
Im going to lock this thread until it can be reviewed.

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.