Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: JediRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Mcmillin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83519535

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - After being killed by another player, told their friends who it was and what they looked like so that revenge could be enacted.

Why should this appeal be considered?: All I can say is I’m very sorry for this whole situation and I’m sorry for everyone involved and had to spend all this energy on I just would love to you can just forgive me and let me come back to play I understand everything you have said and I will never I was never trying for anything like this to happen as you can tell in the clip I was not the one who actually kill anyone or was even in the group with them I don’t want to get banned because I’ll admit it all I do right now is play the city and use it for content for my stream so when it gets taken away for this long it affects me a lot so thanks for taking the time and please take these things into consideration im also trying very hard to become and SO then TFU so im not trying to break any rules you can see on my account ive already been trying very hard and have 4 ORs already and trying my best to bring RP to the city

Last edited:
Reaction score

You made the conscious decision to get in that car and help them hunt the person who killed you, telling them who he was and what he looked like. You knew at least one of your friends were armed and were fine with them chasing the target. Don't try and deflect blame here.

Status
Not open for further replies.