Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hendricks
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Tropical
Your Roleplay Name: Muhammed Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86778299

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5,3.4; Threw a grenade at multiple officers/players at suburbs storage to revenge his dead friend. The user did so and boxed himself in the storage which consequently led to his immediate death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: One of my friends that i had just given a ride had been shot and clearly finished off by the police, so i wanted revenge. In order to make sure it was not considered to be 2.5 Excessive negativity i made sure to look around to see if anyone uninvolved was near or could lose items to me throwing a grenade at them, there was no one that was uninvolved near. ("When enacting revenge on a player through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.") - Example of how to avoid 2.5. So seeing that it was clear i decided to throw a grenade in the middle of all of them as they were standing in a circle just in front of me feet away from each other in hopes of killing them as they stood still talking and being able to run over to my car (parked just outside the subs storage) and escape. Hardly any of them noticed anything had happened and only as they grenade has landed at their feet did they notice that i had thrown a grenade instantly making a dash for cover and most of them managed to get away in time, coming back seconds later to shoot me.

Additional Information: Hendricks then proceeded to inform me about the situation that he wasn't even at and how it could have resulted in a mass RDM situation (which it couldn't have because i made sure everyone at the scene was involved with the murder of Dom or was in my gang). I don't know if i even killed anyone at all but any of the people i did kill were DEFINITELY involved with the murder of Dom.
I would gladly accept a reduced ban for 3.4 - Putting your Life at Risk because i can see that there was quite a big chance that i might not make it out and that is a fair mistake to ban me for but i see no excessive negativity at all compared to the other actions i see that go unpunished. I see other players throwing grenades at police on a multi-weekly basis for the revenge of their murdered friend however none of them seem to have been banned for 2.5 - Excessive Negativity???

Reaction score

Please provide evidence within 24 hours else this dispute will be denied

Reaction score
So you want to dispute your ban for 2.5 but not 3.4?

You wanted revenge for your friend who tried RDM the Mayor (me) in front of 4 police officers btw, which makes no sense cause when you go to the storage and took out the grenade under an active RP sit and decided to throw it on the officers, the mayor and civilians as "revenge" for your already dead friend, when the chance of you to get away unharmed were slim to none.

Luckily I can get my demo from my POV if you want? :)

Reaction score
Correct. Yes, i wanted revenge for you killing my friend. And yes i understand that thats why i said i don't mind being banned for 3.4......
Also ,Ellie, i don't think the man asked for evidence from you, but from me! Because the story is different from every POV!

Mim

Reaction score
“Ellie, i don't think the man asked for evidence from you, but from me!” Let’s curb the attitude in this ban dispute.

@Ellie your POV would be welcomed to give a more clear side of the story to compare against @Jake18’S side of the story.

In future my advice is to keep comments like this to yourself :)

Reaction score

This was a colossally bad idea. Not only was your friend already long dead, meaning you didn't benefit from this situation, but your chances of survival were next to none. Killing several Police and potentially the person standing next to you was incredibly excessive considering you didn't stand to gain anything from these actions.

@Super_ @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.